Weekends & workshops
Movement Flow Intro online workshop
This intro workshop is specifically designed to upgrade your Movement education. Movement Flow system will teach your body to move with grace and precision, all levels are welcome and no equipment is necessary, all you need is your body and some open space to move.
- Warm-up: A sequence designed specifically to help you unlock new transitions and help bulletproof your body on its road to strength and mobility.
- Transitions/Breakdowns: This is where you will learn 2-4 different transitions from the Movement Flow system each class, giving you the tools to explore different planes of motion and allowing you to access a new language within your body, not to mention cover some amazing Transitions.
- Flow Creation: Once we have learned the new transitions the real fun can begin! In this section, we will take the pieces and mix and match them to create your own original Movement Flows.
- Meditation: Meditation lies on the opposite side of movement. Practising stillness will lead us deeper into our bodies, minds and breath. We will close each day with a short meditation.
- Dates: 14. - 15. November 2020, each day 10:00-12:30 CET (central european time) on zoom
- The class will be taught using the Zoom video application, keep in mind this is not a webinar live-stream, but rather an interactive workshop where all the participants will be able to see and interact with the Instructor, and the Instructor will, in turn, be able to view all the participants.
- Workshop will be led in English
- Capacity: maximum 10 people to guarantee that I´m able to give attention to everybody
- Instructor: Marek Petráček
- Reserve your spot here
- Price: 33 EUR / 850 CZK
- Your reservation is valid after the payment. Pay by bank transfer to my account 1024925133/6100 with your name in message. IBAN: CZ5561000000001024925133. Name of the account: Marek Petracek
Marek has done two AcroYoga teacher trainings, two yoga teacher trainings (power, ashtanga vinyasa), studied yoga and thai massage in India. Along side teaching acro, he has been developing handstand and movement practice, in order to keep his body in balance. He believes the movement is neccessary part of our lives. He finished Level 1 Movement Flow certification with Slava Goloubov and is now mentored by him. He is trying to use his experience to meet the needs of each student, as each body is different and unique, therefore needs specific approach. His journey is not only about teaching, but primarily about being a student and practitioner.