AcroYoga for everyone!
- by Marek Petráček -
AcroYoga is a combination of partner acrobatics, yoga and therapy in the form of thai massage and therapeutic flying. Its really enjoyable practice for couples, friends, groups... Every teacher has an unique approach and likes to teach different material. At AcroProject we like to teach L-basing and also creative standing stuff like dance acro and lifts. Acro is a great tool to develop better communication, awareness of ones body and also flexibility and strenght. You will learn to overcome fears and go past the limits of your mind.
My name is Marek Petráček and I am a long-time AcroYoga teacher. I have done two AY teachers trainings (International, Montreal) and have a lot more experience in this field.
Classes & Events
Outdoor classes from 17. 5.
- Tue 18:00 AcroYoga OPEN LEVEL
- Wed 18:00 AcroYoga INTERMEDIATE
- Sun 18:00 AcroYoga OPEN LEVEL
- Mon 17:00 Handstands
- Mon 18:30 Movement flow
Studio classes from 28. 5.
- Thu 9:00 Movement flow
- Fri 17:15 Handstands
Workshops & Retreats
- 20. - 21.6. Prague City Intensive
- 17. - 19.8. Handstand & Movement flow retreat
- 20. - 23.8. Summer AcroProject Immersion
- 5. - 6.9. Movement flow intensive ČB
- 11. - 13. 9. Liberec: AcroYoga workshop
- 18. - 20.9. Roots of AcroYoga
Teaching acroyoga, partner acrobatics and handstands in Prague and Czech republic 🤸♂️
Handstand Journey - online handstand program for beginners
Wanna get newsletters? Subscribe!
+420 723 705 145